Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

Well the picture of us isnt actually from Valentines Day but it is pretty much impossible to get a picture of the two of us without Tyson making some clown face so this is one of our engagement pictures.


We celebrated Valentines on Friday, I made some flowers for some guys at Tysons work and Tyson had me make an extra one without me knowing and he brought it back home to me! Then we had Cafe Rio, watched a movie and had Fondue. It seems Tyson and finally learned what you are supposed to do on Valentines. Ever since we started dating we usually end up getting into a fight on Valentines, mostly because I always have higher expectations than someone should really have for Valentines, but this year he done good! We had a great Valentines. Thanks babe..I Love you.

No comments:

Blog Counter