Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Girls Weekend





Last weekend Tyson went to Colorado with Some of his buddies to go watch a few Rockies games. And I am not afraid to admit that I am afraid of staying in my house alone, especially for 3 nights. So I invited Becky to come down and hang out with me and keep me safe. We had so much fun! It was a nice make-up weekend from our Oregon trip because Brian ended up showing up for that weekend to Surprise Becky and we never got to just have our girls weekend. It was so nice to just be able to go and do whatever we wanted and no time limits! We went to color me mine the first night, and didnt finish our projects after 2 1/2 hours, so we went back the next day and finished, and before we knew it 3 hours had passed! I couldnt believe how much time we spent there but it was so fun and I know we both cant wait to get our plates back. We made "It's your special Day" Plates so one day we could look back and say we made them together. We also did lots of shopping and eating out and just had a great girls weekend!! I cant wait for Becky and Brian to get married and I am so grateful to have her in my life and all the time I have had to get to know her. I just love her to Death! Thanks Becky for coming down and keeping my company

No comments:

Blog Counter