Monday, December 28, 2009

Temple Square









Even though technically it was our turn to go to Tysons family this year, my family came to Utah to help Brian and Becky with some home upgrades. It was so nice to be in Utah for Christmas AND get to be with my family. Wednesday night we all went to the Salt Lake Temple together and did Baptisms. That was only the second time I had ever been inside the Salt Lake Temple and the first time doing baptisms there, it was so neat to see all the details and how beatiful and ornate it is. I feel so blessed to be able to go in the Temple with all my family, the only exception was Dan, who we got to talk to Christmas even via video chat from the Philipines. Afterwards we saw the lights for a few minutes and walked around temple square. Since Tyson was still in his suit and looks like he is 20 everyone thought he was a missionary..haha he gets that alot. Aftwards we went to P.F. Changs it was so delicious! I forgot how good it was.

1 comment:

Chelsea George said...

i look like i'm gonna barf in one of those pictures

Blog Counter