Sunday, August 22, 2010

It a......................




Last Thursday I had my first appointment with Dr. Haskett since I switched offices. Since he hadnt seen me before the nurse said that he probably would want to do an ultrasound, but not charge my insurance, just so he could get familiar with me and the pregnancy and make sure everything was going well. I was only about 16.5 weeks and wasnt expecting my 20 week ultrasound until september so Tyson didnt come with me this time. Dr. Haskett said I could find out the gender if I wanted and of course I did. I felt bad Tyson wasnt there so I called him and made sure he didnt mind. He said DO IT! I was so excited! When he said there was nothing inbetween the legs (and we got some pretty convinving shots) I knew it was a girl! Tyson REALLY wanted a boy but we are both so excited for our baby girl. I just hope when we go back in a few weeks its still a girl ha. I had to buy one outfit this weekend, but it was on sale for $3 so not too bad. Girls are so fun to buy for and I cant wait until she gets here. Some names we are thinking are:

Emery
Ella
Halle
Norah (which got the VETO from tyson, so it wont be happening but i still like it)
Brityn
Henley

Any other suggestions feel free to let us know. We are having a hard time agreeing.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Jaclyn.....You and Tyson win a prize for choosing SUPER cute names that sound like NOTHING bad. KU-DOS!

If you need evidence I worked them out below. ha ha ha

I have not vote.....they are all too cute.

Emery.....pemly....limbly......timly......flimy....kimmy.....
Ella....fella.....smella.....kella.....tella....
Halle....balle.....fallie....smallie....
Brityn...kitten...fitten.....titten.....
Henley....menly......fenly.....

Anna Banana said...

i like the name carter, or carson....or maybe jordan or taylor. but thats just my opinion!



w/<3
-Anna_Banana

Blog Counter