Sunday, September 26, 2010

22 Weeks


This was actually a few days ago, so just short of 22 weeks. I still feel really good physically but sleeping has been getting harder. There are no comfortable positions and the sudden middle of the night charlie horses do not help. I have been taking some calcium to help with those and they have subsided the last few nights. I have bought a few decorations for the nursery but havnt even started on it really. I need to paint and still get all the big furniture and stuff. I feel like its getting closer and closer too fast and I am not going to have enough time! I feel he moving all the time. Usually when I get home for work and relax on the couch and right before I go to bed she is the busiest. Its so fun to feel her kick and they are definitely getting stronger. I am excited for all the holidays coming up and before we know it she will be here!

1 comment:

Diana said...

So fun. Okay, we are selling our house in case you or anyone you may know is interested. I'm trying to spread the word & leave a comment for everyone I know. k, thanks. take care.

Blog Counter