Sunday, November 7, 2010

28 Weeks


 This is why I have not been posting of my face with my photos, cause I just feel disgusting these days. Pale and just plain grose. I prefer just the belly shot so this may be the last one with face. I cant believe I am 7 months! It feels close yet so far away still. I have been working on the nursery alot this week. We painted and put up the molding, which was a big project in itself. I have also started painting the crib, I hope it turns out okay. I got one on KSL that was a really nice solid wood that was a honey color and I am painting it white. Hopefully I'll be done with it by the end of this week. I cant wait to put it all together. As for me physically I have been feeling pretty good. I have been having little back spasms now and again, hopefully they dont get worse.

1 comment:

Shandie said...

I can't wait to see the nursery when it's finished! You look absolutely amazing still! I'm not just saying that either cause you really do! Hopefully your back doesn't get worse, my back gave me grief with both my pregnancies. Do you guys have a name yet?

Blog Counter