Sunday, October 7, 2012

Here comes baby boy! No name yet...


20 weeks

24 weeks




30 weeks


About 34 weeks

My Baby shower. My good friend Lindsay, and my sister in law Josie and Kortni, threw me an adorable shower.  I think I was about 34 weeks at my shower



Baby boy room! This used to be Emery's room. So I had to re-do and move her room, which I did chevron stripes in her room and then I had to re-paint his room. So it was a very long project. Tyson never helps me these types of projects (or any really) so it took me a few months to do everything. I got the crib on KSL and the dresser from a friend and I re-painted that too.



Emery LOVES going into his room and playing with her baby dolls. She takes off her changing pad, grabs a diaper and says "bum" and wants to take her dolls clothes off and change his bum! She puts her dolls in the swing and the crib and does "rocka rocka" in the rocking chair. She is going to such a cute big sister and very curious I am sure! That is probably the thing I am most excited about, is seeing Emery interact with her brother and having a sibling. They will only be about 21 months apart so they will be best buds!


2 comments:

EarningUSD said...

Great post, Love it. Visit here to learn how to earn money online

Unknown said...

COOL!


I often buy mmo-sellers at the following webpage:

http://www.mmo-sellers.com/

Blog Counter