Friday, August 22, 2008

GOODBYE FUTON!!!!!!!!!

We (or should I say I) finally got couches!! I was so sick of that stupid futon that was SO uncomfortable. Tyson was NOT happy about the purchase. He threw a FIT so say the least. I found these couches on KSL for $50 bucks!! I know, what a steal right? When I first asked Tyson if he could find a truck so I could go pick them up he said "we dont need flippin couches" Well I decided to find one on my own and getting them in our house was quite the fiasco. We both decided that whenever we move, one of us will go on vacation because we do not agree on moving and manuevring tactics to put it nicely. Everything worked out in the end and I could not be more happy with our couches and I am so glad we dont have a futon anymore! And I know you are too babe ;)

5 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go on the couches...sometimes you have to ignore the whining & just get it done! You should post more pics of your cute place!

Madi's momma said...

What a price! how can he complain about $50 for couches? Hey did you get my package? well talk to you soon.

lish and toby said...

Hey! I'm glad you found me!
This blogger thing gets addicting!

I agree..great prices! Did they come slipcovered like that? What is KSL? Is that like craigslist? Also, like Heather said, you should post more pics of your place. You have cute things and great taste!

Casey & Erin said...

Oh my gosh! Casey and I are SOO the same way! We cannot do things like that together! haha

Kassifrass said...

Shut up! $50?!?! That's a ridiculously great deal and Tyson should be grateful! haha go you!

Blog Counter