Thursday, September 4, 2008

HOW COULD YOU EDWARD!!!!!!



I just finished Twlight and Started New Moon! Okay dont make fun because I know every other girl who read it did the same...I seriously cried myself to sleep last night after Edward Left her. Not just a few tears...I was sobbing. I tried to hold in the tears as long as I could and then it just hurt so I had to cry.When I woke up today, it just didnt feel right I felt personally victomized. He said he would never leave!!! How could you do that!!.......Poor Bella....I feel her pain.

3 comments:

lish and toby said...

Where are you now? KEEP READING!!!!! He won't disappoint!

Jaclyn and Tyson Wakley said...

I just started the 3rd book! I read the second book in about 3 days. I just knew Edward would come back in the end of the book and I didnt want to stop reading until he was in my life again. Ha! I heard rumor that there is going to be a 5th, is that true? Which is your favorite so far?

Heather said...

Now you see why I could hardly get my nose outta that book even while we were supposed to be enjoying Hawaii! It is just ridiculously engrossing. Gonna be home for thanksgiving when the movie comes out?

P.S.- you gotta get rid of the word verifiction on your comments. so annoying.

Blog Counter