Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blonde, Babies, and Bling

So it took me awhile to get these pictures posted but last weekend we went to Idaho for Tysons cousins baby blessing. We went to Texas Roadhouse...MMM we love their rolls and cinnamon Honey Butter. And I love Spending time with Tysons Family. Oh and PS i died my hair blond
:( I dont like it Here is Tyson Holding Ellodee. (I probably spelt that wrong) She was happy before I took the picture I swear. Dont worry babe, we dont need to worry about crying babies for along time!

Here is Eilee (I probably spelt that wrong too) Just a little bling bling at the JC Penny Clearance Jewlery Rack.

Keisha and Me


4 comments:

lish and toby said...

I like the blonde, but i think my favorite is the dark. At least you can do both, or rather any color you like would look great on you! Imagine if one day I decided to try blonde!!!

Jaclyn and Tyson Wakley said...

Haha yeah you blonde would be interesting. Lets try it! ha

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I think the color is cute, its good to shake things up every once in a while!

Blog Counter