Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crazy Lady!

Here is the Final Outfit, we had her hold the cat for extra affect.










Last weekend I went home for one of my Best Friends weddings, Amber. My flight came in on thursday, the night she was having her bridal shower. At first I thought my flight came in after and i was going to miss it and the day before i left i checked my flight information and realized i was going to make it to the shower after all! I am so glad i did. My mom came up with a great alternative to the gum/question game since its a little overdone. Instead of gum we had every guest bring a crazy or unusual item of clothing and every question she got wrong she had to layer on top of each other. The pictures done even do it justice, it was funnier than i would have ever thought and i would recommend it for every party ha! At the very end she picked a bag that had old lady lingerie and it was HUGE. She pulled it up on over leotards, oldman jumpsuits, fred flinstone costume, poodle skirt, goggles, santa hat, scuba gear, and everything else she was wearing. She was such a good sport about it too! I'll post the video of her actually putting it on. Best game I have ever played at a bridal shower!




1 comment:

Chris&Amber said...

I can't believe you put those pictures on there!! How embarrasing for me :) But yeah that was really funny, I can't wait to get the video back from my mom, p.s. you need to send me some of those pictures!

Blog Counter