Sunday, May 17, 2009

Couldnt ask for more

Last thursday Tyson went up to Ogden with some friends of his to watch a baseball game so on they way up I had him drop me off in Salt lake and I met up with Brians newly Fiance and sister in law to be Becky! We had so much fun together, we were at the gateway mall for like 4 hours and didnt even realize how fast the time had flown by. I seriously could not ask for a better sister in law and I am so excited to have her in our family. I feel like I have already known her my whole life. Since Brian is in Alaska this summer she doesnt get to see alot of our family, so in a few weeks her and I are flying to Oregon for Chelseas graduation and I am so excited to spend the trip with her and get to know her even better!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm exited to see both of you!!

lish and toby said...

very cute picture!

Blog Counter