Sunday, April 26, 2009

Family Weekend


This last week my Mom and Sister Chelsesa came to visit. I took a few days off of work so I could spend all the time I could with them while they were here, and it still wasnt enough time for me. The older I get the more i wish i lived alot closer to my family. While my mom was here I also spent alot of time with my brother Brian, who lives here, and his new fiance Becky. They just got engaged a few weeks ago and are getting married the end of Octoboer. I could not ask for a better sister in law and it was so fun hanging out with you guys and getting to her better. I even went and helped them take engagement pictures. I was so sad when I had to drop of my Mom and Chelsesa at the airport, Unfortuantly I didnt think to carry my camera around much so we only got these few pictures. Thankfully though we are going to Oregon in a month for Chelsea's Graduation so I will get to see the whole family again!

1 comment:

Kelly and Tyler said...

I totally know what you mean about living closer to family. I get to go home tomorrow and I am SO excited!!! It really makes you appreciate your family more :)

Blog Counter