Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter!

Amber and I being domestic



Ever Since I was a kid we always celebrated Easter with Amber and Janelle and their family and other family and friends, usually about 30 people and kids, would have a huge easter egg hunt in the park and i dont know how it ever got started but we always had a Pinata too. I really wanted to go home this year because all my family was going to be there and it was kind of like a little family reunion but of course since we live so far away it wasnt really an option. I did however get to spend Easter with Amber and Chris and Janelle and Friends. We all brought a dish and everything was so delicous. The Pinata was hilarious. I was the only one who could not figure out where I was, all the voices clashed together and I had no sense of direction. When I hit the side of the house the first time Janelle cheered me on and so I thought I hit the jackpot, so i swung again! Everytime I watch this video I cant stop laughing. There is nothing better than things that make you feel like a kid again. Oh and Tyson was there during all the festivities but he usually stays away from the camera, thats why he is never in this blog.

2 comments:

Mary said...

HILLARIOUS! this should go to funny home videos. Tradition! I think we missed that this year. I'm glad you all got together

love ya.

Mom

Chris&Amber said...

Haha that video makes me laugh everytime too!! Thanks for coming over, we had alot of fun :)

Blog Counter