Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Graduation...#2

Chelsea and Her friends at their graduation party. They decided to do the traditional "cut the cake and feed your friends after gradutation" Someone came up to Chelsea at the party and handed her a card and asked "will you please give this to chelsea?" Thinking that Chelsea was me. She just pretended She was me and said sure. Later when I was helping clean up someone asked me "why are you helping, this is your party, you're the party girl!" Thinking I was Chelsea, then after I set the record straight she asked me If I had already graduted high school. Made me feel good though, I wont lie, But do we really look that much alike? All the fam after Gradutation. Not alot of family could come this year because we had other cousins gradutating at the same time and everyone took a turn at each one.

Chelsea and I

This past weekend I went to Oregon with Becky and to our Surprise, Brian suprised Becky and flew in from Alaska right before we got home from the airport. There are about 165 people in the graduating class and the principal promised it would not go over an hour and half. It went 3 hours and they announce every seniors name, awards, what they are doing after high school, as they walk and recieve their diploma, and most of them made some stupid joke on their paper that was also read. Glad thats the last one for 6 years! Thank goodness. Way to go Chelsea, I cant wait until to move to Utah

1 comment:

Kelly and Tyler said...

I got asked that too. "are you graduating?" and everyone thinks Katie is older. I'm like HELLO I AM MARRIED AND 6 MONTHS PREGNANT! But anyways, you look great. Are you in UT for a while?

Blog Counter