Monday, June 15, 2009

Parade of Homes (if you can even call them homes)











This house and the next few pictures that follow was the first house we went to. It was probably my favorite house! The pool was so pretty and the whole deck and barbque and fireplace and everything was so gorgeous. It had huge bedrooms, tons of bathrooms, an awesome kitchen, theatre room, ballet studio, the list goes on...it was about 12,000 square feet and only 2.2 million. Not bad right?




The Play room
Biggest bathroom I have ever seen! It was probably about the size of our apartment, no lie.

THis is just the kitchen in the basement off of the theatre room, this house was absoloutly AMAZING!!! Its also the one that had the infiniti pool..this is the last picture from this house
Cute Little Craft room
I dont think i would ever want a white kitchen, but it was so pretty and calming to be in

All the decorations in this house were from this store called Alice Lane. I love everything in that store! Someday if i am ever rich...I just love her style!
I just loved this vanity and this huge mirror, it was so pretty


Theatre room, one of the many houses we went to
This was just a guest bathroom of a guest bedroom in the basement...no big deal
All the houses we went to had these huge master bedrooms with amazing views and huge sitting areas, basically another living room in their room


Loved these chairs and decorations!

Last weekend Tyson and I went to the Parade of Homes in Utah County. There were some amazing homes. My favorite house by the one in Lindon. It was so pretty and had a really unique styel and didnt look all the other utah homes. There was also a really nice, HUGE, house in Alpine that was about 13,000 feet! It had an indoor pool, sauna theatre, workout room, bedroom after bedroom, awesome deck with hot tub and horse stalls. It was really fun to see all the houses but also makes a little sad that I dont have a house, not that i need anything like these houses, but coming back to your basement apartment afterwards its a little humbling! I mostly loved all the decorations and interior decorating. ahh someday...maybe

1 comment:

RHouse of 5 said...

Oh my gosh! How would it be! You have to call me next time there is a parade of homes. I want to go, I love going to them!

Blog Counter