Friday, September 4, 2009

Meet Ava and Grady...and ????

Ava
Grady

Okay so this is kind of silly, but i thoroughly enjoyed it. Hehe. You can go to makemebabies.com and upload you and your husbands (boyfriend, partner, whomever) and it will show you what it thinks your babies will look like. I was pretty please with our DNA makeup of Ava (that is our first choice for a girl name), However Grady (first choice for our first boy), needs some work but we'll take him. Not sure where he got the curly hair or the purpose of the hardhat, but what do you do?
.
.
.
.
We also had a little mis-hap. I am really not sure if this is a boy or a girl and I pray that none of our children look like this (although thats about how ugly and awkward I was when I was a kid.) But seriously it would be really unfortunate for all of us.

??????

2 comments:

RHouse of 5 said...

That's so funny! It will be fun to see if your kids look anything like that!

Diana said...

That is funny. I'll have to ck it out. I wonder what our boy would look like.

Blog Counter