Sunday, August 30, 2009

Random Update


Well we are STILL waiting to hear back on the townhouse. We put another offer on a house that wasnt a short sale and they counter offered but we decided it was at the top of our budget and we didnt want to stretch ourselves too far. I am growing more impatient and frustrated everyday. We were kind of hoping to be in a place before Brian and Beckys wedding just so we could have more room to house everyone. There is another townhouse in the same complex that is listed for about $15 thousand more that is NOT a short sale. So we decided if we dont hear anything back by Sept. 20th we would make an offer on that one and hopefully could get it a little cheaper. While it costs more it would come with the appliances and blinds, which the other does not. I really dont know how much longer I can wait, its been 4 weeks now and all I think about it moving and decorating, I even went and picked out some paint colors! Mostly steele blues and grays. I already know what I want to do in every room and HGTV is always on in our house. I am even looking forward to packing and moving, I just want a house!


In other news, last weekend Becky had one of her bridal showers up at her Aunts house in Salt Lake. Brian is so lucky to marry into such a great family, I just loved all her aunts and grandmas and cousins. They were all so nice and welcoming. Here are some pictures from the lovely shower

They had a little luncheon with fruit, chicken finger sandwhiches, ice cream, and pastries

Becky and I
Aw doesnt she look so cute!
Pyrex! Yay!


No comments:

Blog Counter