Friday, August 14, 2009

(Town) House Update

Here are some pictures of the townhouse we put an offer on. The house definilty needs some redecorating but everything else is in really good shape. The master bedroom is huge and it has a master bathroom attached. We still have not heard anything back from the bank yet and I am trying not to get my hopes up but I am having a hard time not to. We are going to look at some more single family homes tomorrow morning just to keep our options open. With this townhouse it does have an HOA fee so with the money we would spend on that every month we could get single family home for a little more money without an HOA. Hope you enjoy the pictures and please ignore the decorating. Anyone who knows me know I can have this place looking a lot better in no time. Ha

The Master Bedroom
The Kitchen (it has horrible wallpaper!) but a good size and open dining area

The living room


The Masterbath (which is exactly the same as the other upstairs bathroom)


The basement is unfinished(this is only one half of it) but we plan to make still a liveable space with curtains or fabric on the wall and carpet on the floor so we can use it for my consultation room for weddings or just an extra hang out space

3 comments:

Britt, Dave, & Emma said...

soo cute jac I really hope you get it. it is fun to have your own home. I could see you going decorating crazy in there. I love the wayne's coating in the living room. Best of luck!!

Madi's momma said...

looks great! loads of potential! love the basement, good luck!

Heather said...

Great place! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Blog Counter