Tuesday, August 11, 2009




Last weekend Tysons sister, Kortni, got married in Pocatello Idaho. Most of Tysons family is from there so we got to see everyone and of course go to the wedding. I did the flowers for Kortni and they were so awesome. Kortni had great ideas and great style. The centerpeices and her bouquet were probably some of my favorite pieces I have ever done! They were so unique. Since I was a bridesmaid I didnt get to carry my camera around and take lots of pictures so I will post more when I get some back from her photographer. The other picture is of Tyson about to catch the football at the pool in Lava Hot Springs (about 30 minutes from Pocatello) that we went to. They just built two new slides and its a really fun pool, not quite a water park, but just as fun and the lines are so short!

No comments:

Blog Counter