Thursday, November 5, 2009

Caboodle + Moon Boots

So Its kind of Late to be posting Halloween pictures, but I am not as dedicated to blogging as I wish to be, this week has just been too busy. Halloween night we went to Jim and Kira's Party, it was fun just to be able to have an excuse to dress up and go out. If you cant tell, Tyson is Napoleon and I am Deb. I found Tysons pants at Savers and they were SO TIGHT...they were like a size 28! You cant see the best part of his costume in this pictures...Yes the boots. We won most disgusting costume award on account of Tysons pants, and maybe mine too. :)


The Boyz

The Group Pic (we didnt let the trick-or-treaters have candy until they took our group pictures)

Close up! (and thats a ROOT beer, not beer) And I apologize that Tysons looks downs syndrome, he decided not to look at the camera.

The Chicas

1 comment:

Kelly and Tyler said...

Megan Packer was my roommate, the nun. Small world!

Blog Counter