Thursday, January 21, 2010

All Moved In.

















These didnt post in the order I wanted, for some reason when i post pictures it only shows the HTML so i dont know which pictures are which...but none the less....here is what you have been waiting for! Moving in went really fast, we thought we had alot of stuff, but now that we have more room than we know what to do with and spreading our stuff over 3 floors doesnt seem like we have so much stuff anymore. Only two bedrooms have furntiture in it, but thats okay I have so many decorating ideas. It will take me along time to be able to afford to fill the rooms but I cant wait! Tyson and I are so happy to be in our new home and are so grateful for being able to make the next step in our lives! We were lucky enough to get some money back from the sellers and were able to buy a new couch, dining room table, washer & dryer, and fridge. Hope you enjoy these pictures and for all of you who live far away...we now have room for you to visit!! So come see us!

2 comments:

Doug and Bethany said...

So cute! You did a great job decorating..I might have to fly you down to vegas when we move to decorate our house!

Casey & Erin said...

It looks so cute!!! 3 stories?!! That is awesome!! I like your style ;)

Blog Counter