Monday, January 18, 2010

Crapola

Soooo...I am going to have to be a really lame blogger for the next little while until i figure out a solution or get a new camera. Apparently we one have one ethernet cord in our whole house and its downstairs where our TV is. So there is not place in our whole house to set up a desktop computer and have access to the internet. Since my camera is so old, i can only download pictures to my old computer because our laptop has windows 7 and there is not a software for my camera to download that works with windows 7, atleast not yet. Who is there right mind only puts one ethernet cord in a three story house? REALLY!? does anybody know if you can take a phone jack and get an adapter to make it an ethernet plug in? Or any other solution besides a new camera? I want to post pictures so bad!

1 comment:

Chris&Amber said...

Jac, why dont we just take pics with my camera since i'm always over there...and put them our laptop and then maybe you could post them??? I dont know, but i'm sure there is a solution.

Blog Counter