Monday, February 8, 2010

Faith and Prayers

Just in case you wanted to ball your our eyes out, and if you have some time on your hands. These stories of such strong mothers will undeniably change your perspective on life and your children, even your unborn children. Because I am not a mother...yet...and it already makes me want to be a better one and to NEVER take life for granted. Reading these stories have strengthened my testimony of prayer and faith, I cant comprehend how much faith these mothers had.

This first link is to her blog, go back and start reading at DECEMBER 24th
Natalies Blog

This second link was a link from natalies, she is still fighting...
Bronsons Story

2 comments:

Diana said...

Yes, I know natalie, she lives here in Hawaii. It's sad but she is surprisingly handling it well. She still smiles & pulls a good front for her other boys.

camille said...

Hey! Looks like you guys are all settled into your new home...i hope your doing well. I'm so glad we got to know each other a little before you moved, (and i got to be your visiting teacher for like 5 minutes:)jk. Makes me sad that your gone, but it's fun to be blogging buddies! Stay in touch girl!
P.S. it would be fun to get together sometime! what'ya say?
-Also, i checked out those blogs...seriously amazing mothers.

tootles! ~camille

Blog Counter