Friday, May 7, 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Okay...seriously, this is my confession. Today I went to the mall (i dont know why i even torture myself) but i have no self control. I went to about 5 stores. In each store I managed to find something I wanted to buy, (of course) and carried it around with me while i perused the rest of the store before intentionally buying it. Knowing how guilty i would feel if i did, i finally put it down and walked out of the store. Then I would proceed to go to the next store and do the exact same thing! You think I would just leave the mall right? Oh well i tried, I walked out to my car TWICE with intentions of leaving, only to walk back into the mall because apparently i just didnt get enough. I went back into the same 5 stores. I have PROBLEMS! Although I didnt end up buying anything, I was proud of myself for that, its still not a proud moment admitting my addiction. I guess old habits die hard. (please dont judge me after reading this) Its Pathetic!

5 comments:

Christine said...

hahahahaha. when i first saw your blog title, i thought it was going to be about the movie!

that is so funny. i half way wish i could have watched from afar. were you by yourself?

:)

RHouse of 5 said...

Don't worry I do the same exact thing. Hopefully one day we will be rich and will not have to put it back:0)

Madi's momma said...

Well jaclyn, it just gets harder with kids! Thank goodness for craigslist or we would be broke! Better brake the habit now!
Great job not buying anything.

Heather said...

Wanna break the habit effortlessly? Move back here... there's no where to spend it if you wanted to!

Jaclyn Wakley said...

haha, yes that would help. There is NO shopping there.

Blog Counter