Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Our little peanut

I cant believe Emery is already 2 weeks old! Time is going by too fast. On the one hand I love everyday how she gets more alert and awake and I look forward to 6 weeks when hopefully she will sleep more in the night. On the other hand I want her to stay small and precious forever. Looking back at these pictues I cant believe how much she has already changed. Seriously if babies slept through the night I would have a million more tomorrow. I love cuddling, feeding, holding, changing diapers, watching and staring at her all day long, I just miss sleep.







2 comments:

Becca said...

What a sweet little baby!! I still can't believe I haven't come by to see her! I'll try and come by before we go. I'm so glad everything worked out ok with the delivery, and more importantly that sweet Emery was healthy! Don't worry she will sleep through the night, the day will come!! You're just in survival mode, sleep will come! Good luck with everything!

MamaDaniel said...

so sweet... :D

Blog Counter