Friday, September 16, 2011

Some other news

Here are a few other updates since I haven't blogged in months


  • My Sister Chelsea is engaged! They are getting married in October in Portland
  • Emery is crawling, sitting up, sleeping through the night, hates baby food, and loves bath time. I will try and post a few videos of her recently.
  • Went to Oregon last week with Emery and my brothers and sisters to be there when Chelsea went through the temple
  • Tyson is loving his job and we are hopeful some good things are coming our way
  • My brother and his wife, Becky, are preggers and expecting their first boy in December
  • I got a new vacuum. I know that sounds like nothing big, but i LOVE vacuuming and it sucked up so much dirt the first time I used it i could NOT believe how much dirt was on my floor and that Emery was crawling around in it.
  • I still have a chocolate slider phone, which means I am way past due for a new phone (random I know, but I thought i would share)
  • Discovered and starting using pinterest, and I LOVE it, just another way to waste hours on the computer

1 comment:

Caitlin Perrone said...

First of all, I love your blog! Secondly, isn't pinterest just the best? I'm obsessed!
Check my blog out! i'm just getting started :)

Blog Counter