Monday, October 31, 2011

Emery 9 months

If you have looked at my blog recently I am sure you have been sorely disappointed in the lack of postings. Please excuse my laziness and decreasing interest in blogging.  They are not really in order but they are from our recent trip to Oregon for Chelsea's Wedding. (and a few from before)
 Getting ready...



Totally out of order. Here she is in her first Halloween Costume

She figured out how to climb up the stairs 


 On her way to feed the chickens and horse at Grandma and Grandpas house





 She loved to sit on my stomach while i bounced on the trampoline. She would just giggle and giggle.

1 comment:

Shandie said...

She is getting too big! Nephi and I were talking about you guys a few nights ago and wondering how old she was and I of course said I think Emery is 9 or 10 months old. :) She is very cute!

Blog Counter