Monday, October 31, 2011

Chelsea & Garrett's Wedding

I went to Oregon about a week before Chelsea and Garrett's wedding to help with everything. Their wedding turned out so beautiful! Her dress was gorgeous and she looked amazing. I am actually a little jealous and it makes me want to re-do my wedding. I did all the flowers and her bouquet turned out to be probably my favorite bouquet I have done to date. I am so glad i got to help with her special day and so happy she is married. She married a great guy and we are so glad you are in our family Garrett. Good Luck guys!
















2 comments:

Shandie said...

Her dress is gorgeous! You did an amazing job on the flowers, you have a talent I would dream for!

Naeem said...

dressing is impressive
i m Medical Transcription in USA offers complete Medical Transcription services throughout America.  We are located in Virginia with a belief that only a US based transcription company can guarantee the best possible transcription services.

Blog Counter