Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas 2011

I have not blogged in awhile and I feel like I have so much to catch up on. I am not going to write a lot of details, mostly just pictures which is what everybody likes to see anyways right?

 So here is Christmas, my family came here because we had a new baby in the family. Kal was born about a week before Christmas. It was so great to have all my family here during Christmas and we did a lot of fun things together.



 Emery got this doll for Christmas for her Great Grandma and she went crazy over it! She was talking to her and snuggling with her and rocking her. It was the cutest thing.

New cozy and adorable coat from Grandma and Grandpa George
 We went to the Spanish Fork lights with Jimmy, Kira, and Jordan and Emery quite liked them
 Emery and her two buddies in their christmas Jammies
Black light Mini Golf

No comments:

Blog Counter