Sunday, January 22, 2012

Emery's 1st Birthday!

The last year has been the hardest but most rewarding year of my life. I cant believe my baby is 1! She already seems so grown up and learns something new everyday. She is so smart, and happy, and FUN. I love being her Mommy and she brings so much joy to our family.









She did pretty good with her cake. She went slow but dug in pretty good to her cake.  I had to put a little in her mouth and then she realized she like it. She just sat there and stuck her hands in it and let us take picture after picture. She didn't try to get up and walk away which surprised me.  Of course it did end how I expected, haha.





2 comments:

Shandie said...

She is so cute! And you look fabulous!

Clancy and Katie Black said...

What a cute party and what a cute little girl! I bet she and maggie would get along great. We'll definitely have to get together to have them play sometime.

Blog Counter