Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bad only getting worse

This Morning started out bad....and only got worse. We slept in, or atleast I did, until about 9. Tyson went to go play basketball at 10 and I was supposed to go get a facial at 11. So about 10:30 I got ready and left. Looked in my purse about half way up the walk way to get my keys...and they were inside the house, which I just locked! So since our landlords live upstairs i called him to have him come unlock it. He didnt answer, so i thought i would just knock on their door instead. They have a sign over their door bell that says please knock because they have a little baby. So i knock on the door and after about a minute, no one came. So i knocked on the door and wait another minute and still nobody came. I could hear people inside so i said screw it and i rang the doorbell. After about another minute two kids come look out at the blinds at me and waved and then ran to tell their mom i assumed. About 5 minutes went by and STILL nobody came to the door, so i rang it again. FINALLY the nanny answered the door but she didnt have a key and told me that our landlords were busy and could not come to the door. So i waited outside in the cold, I even climbed down the window well and try to break in through the window to no avail. Finally my landlord called me back after baout 20 minutes and unlocked it. By that time it was 11 so i hurried and drove away. Went about 2 blocks.....and you guessed it I GOT PULLED OVER!!!!!! If i hadnt been so distracted about how late i was and how i had locked myself out and how freezing cold i was maybe i would have seen the cop sitting there with his radar. So i got a ticket for $90 bucks! Sweet morning. I did still get to have my facial but it was hard to relax after such a sucky morning.

Later that evening we went to Sports authority and bought a pull up bar and some resistance bands. Tyson and I are going to start the P90X program and start working out! I am so sick of being soft and lazy! So maybe after I see some results i'll post pictures but until then that would be just too embarassing. I can do about 2 pull ups right now and only like 2 push ups haha. I am so pathetic. We are excited to get in shape though...or atleast we hope.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm sorry you had such a bad day. At least it ended well. Kind of creepy Landlords!

Love ,mom

Blog Counter