Sunday, January 11, 2009

Valentines!


Valentines Day is just around the corner and this year I am taking advantage. I have worked at a flowers store for the last 3 Valentines and this year I am opening up shop in my house! For any of you who want GORGEOUS premium roses, lilies or anything else order now! You can email me at Brideandblooms@gmail.com or call or text 801-830-8597. Delivery is available if order is placed early enough. So hint to your husband to check out my blog and spread the word!! I am charging $30 for half dozen and $60 for dozen. They can be roses or Gerbera Daisies. These are premium south american roses that last for weeks. Other flowers are available upon request as well. Dont wait til the last minute! You can also check out my business blog http://brideandblooms.blogspot.com/ and pay online with a credit/debit card! (Please call and place order first. )

No comments:

Blog Counter