Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Day




Brian Sleeping...if you look on the floor you can see that we all got Bananas in our stocking...oh yum!
Chelsea and Anna

This Christmas we went to Oregon to my Parents house. It was so nice to see my family and have a break from everyday life! Brian, my oldest brother who also lives in utah, drove with us and then him and Tyson drove back the Sunday after Christmas. I got to stay a whole extra week and new years! (Which in my opinion, New Years is SO overated!) Christmas day we just relaxed and played games and ate lots of food. Christmas is also my youngest sisters Birthday. So Happy Birthday Anna. It was so nice to have a break and I am sad its almost over....

1 comment:

Diana & CJ said...

Like the black flowers on top those are hot. And it looks like you are a brunette, very nice. I like it dark. Happy New Years!

Blog Counter