Monday, October 12, 2009

Becky and Brians Wedding

There were better pictures of us, but I just LOVEd this one of Tysons face! Its the picture I have always been waiting for
Mom and Dad...Pretty good looking set of Parentals

The centerpieces

Becky and Brian got married October 1st in the Salt Lake City Temple. The weather turned out to be so great that day. These pictures arent very clear of them but I will post more of the wedding when I get some more. Beckys dress was so gorgeous! They had their reception in Layton and the Chantilly mansion. It was so fun to have all my family in town even though I had two other weddings that same weekend. (yeah i know, what was i thinking? Im not sure) It was probably the busiest week of my life so in a way Im glad its over, but it was a great day and a beautiful wedding.





1 comment:

Chris&Amber said...

It was such a gorgeous receptions, and you did an awesome job with the flowers. You're such a hard working doing two weddings in one weekend, with one of the weddings being your brothers! CRAZY girl!

Blog Counter