Monday, October 12, 2009

More Wedding Weekend

My Aunt Donna, cousin Brittnee, and her baby Emma stayed with us for the weekend of the wedding. I met Emma right after Brittnee had her when she was only a few weeks old and she was SO tiny. She is so cute and it was so much fun to see her and play with her. I think when I have kids I need to be careful because I get so excited around babies I just want to squeeze them and kiss them, probably to an unhealthy amount. Kind of like the next picture :) I figured since Tyson wouldnt smile normal, I was just join in his foolishness

I love the action eating shots...always flattering


General Conference was also the same weekend as the Wedding, to add to all the craziness. We went to the Saturday afternoon session with my whole family. Saturday was also the day of the second wedding I had that weekend. I had to finish the flowers in the morning, deliver/ and design the large altar arrangments up to Alta, CLEAR UP IN THE MOUNTAINS, drive back down to salt lake, park about 5 blocks away and ran all the way to the conference center because they say you are supposed to be in your seat 30 minutes before. Little did I know that they arent so strict so I ran for nothing, I was tired, sweaty, my feet and shins were killing me from running in heals, and I was exhausted by that afternoon after a weeks worth of festitivies.
But I still managed to stay awake during conference.



No comments:

Blog Counter