Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oregon Reception

Last weekend Tyson and I went to Oregon for Brian and Beckys Oregon reception at my parents house in Philomath. Chelsea and I flew to Portland while Tyson drove and then we all drove back together. It was just as busy as the first reception in Utah. My parents built our house about 10 years ago, but you know how it goes once you move in to an unfinished house thinking you will finish it and the project list just gets longer every year. Its fun though cause everytime I come home there is something new done. My parents focused on the landscaping this summer and they did SO much stuff. They finished the rock on the side of the house, the deck, the tile patio, the water fountain, grass in the front of the house, and so much more. I dont have pictures of it all but it was so beautiful. There was still a few loose ends to tie up when we get there so we spent most of the few days before finishing up all the projects. I am glad we were there to help though, and props to mom and dad for their hard work this summer. Oh and to Becky and Brian who so conviently showed up 2 hours before the reception...Smart thinking you two!





The Flowers were so awesome, not because I did them, but because they were so cheap! We got all the flowers from the farmers market in downtown corvallis for only $100.!! And also a generous donation of dahlias from the neighbors greenhouse...thats Oregon for yaThe Centerpeices


No comments:

Blog Counter