Wednesday, March 30, 2011

2 months

Have so much to blog about makes me not want to blog anymore cause I cant keep up. I started back at work after 6 weeks working 2 days a week. Its nice to get out of the house and be part of the world but I sure do miss my baby girl at the end of the day. She is growing out of her newborn clothes and diapers and it makes me sad that she is growing up too fast already. I didnt think I would like the infant stage so much but Emery is so sweet and such a good baby! (It makes me want more soon, i'll have to check witht he husband on that one) She is in a good routine now and is sleeping about 6-7 hours straight at night which is w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l. Here are a few picture recently. I still cant never catch her smiling, she is a little camera shy but we keep trying.




No comments:

Blog Counter