Thursday, March 17, 2011

3 Years

Where does the time go? Tyson and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on Monday, the 14th. Since we dated for almost 4 years before we got married we have been together for nearly 7 years. Holy Crap thats a long time. I love him more everyday and I am so grateful for how hard he works for our family. We kept it pretty low key this year in celebrating.  We went to a restaruant we had never tried before and then we went and got ice cream and Farrs Fresh (My FAVORITE) then we went to the provo becah resort and walked around, wondering why we didnt just go there to start with. Maybe next year we can afford to do something cooler.  Here are a few things we have done or that have happened since we have been married

Had a Baby Girl
Both started new jobs
Went to Hawaii
Went on a cruise to the caribbean
Bought a house
Bought a car
Drove to Oregon in many snow storms
Made lots of new friends
Became aunts and uncles
Well thats about all I can think of for now, if I think of anything else i'll add it to the list

Thanks for 3 great years and here is to many more. Love you babe!

No comments:

Blog Counter