Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Mini me


So I have been a lazy blogger lately and I really have no excuse. I missed posting a picture of her 1 month mark but I have taken lots of pictures. I love spending all day every day with Emery and she is such a sweet baby! She has a pretty good routine down. She eats about every 3 1/2 to 4 hours and then is awake for about an hour and then goes back to sleep until its time to eat again. Cant ask for anything better than that. She does have her moments, definitely, but for the most part she is great. She sleeps about 4-6 hours the first part of the night and then another 4 hours again after she eats. She is starting to smile and coo and it melts my heart when she makes those cute little baby noises! I put her in this striped shirt the other day and I couldnt help by wear mine too!

3 comments:

Diana said...

LOVE the matching shirts. You look so good. I remember looking messed up for months after I had Vanessa. Glad you didn't follow in my footsteps. I'm loving all the new posts about your sweet baby girl. You really should make a blog book in the next yr or so because you're gonna want to remember all these good times that just flash by. Enjoy her now, I wished it lasted longer.

Shandie said...

You look Fabulous! I wish I looked like that after having a new born! I love that you have matching shirts, where did you find matching shirts at? You both look so adorable!

Derek & Kailey said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! You look great! Happy 3 years!

Blog Counter