Sunday, December 19, 2010

33.5 weeks update


Please excuse my un-made bed in the background with clothes all over it. I am definitely feeling pregnant these days! They say it gets worse at the end but I hope it doesn't get any harder than it is right now. Sleeping is good every other night because the first night I toss and turn and wake up at 4:30, so naturally the next night I am so tired from lack of sleep the night before I have a good nights rest. If I don't wake up until 10 or 11, I don't even feel bad because I am enjoying as much sleep as i possibly can right now. Acid Reflux, frequent urination, cramped legs, and tight and exploding stomach are also very prevalent these days.  I am SO ready to not be pregnant anymore and just feel normal again. To be able to bend over and pick something up, to get on the counter when I cant reach something, to go up the stairs without having to catch my breath half way through, wearing normal clothes and so many other things. I don't mean to complain too much (too late i guess) but I am getting very anxious for our baby girl to be here! I am looking forward to holding and cuddling with a precious new baby!

1 comment:

camille said...

I love your belly!!!! Can't wait to take pictures of your little one! Let me know if you want me to do some of your beautiful belly too! :)
Thank you so much for the amazing job you did with my flowers! I loved them!

Blog Counter