Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am SO behind on bloggins so I am going to do some serious catching up. Starting with Thanksgiving. We went to my parents house in Oregon for the first time in 5 years for me! It was so nice to be home and with all my family, we have always gone to Tysons parents just cause its closer and we usually dont get much time off for Thanksgiving that it really worth the drive for only a few days. But we had a double purpose this time. Daniel had also just got home from his mission in the Philippines only a few days before. So we had lots of family there for his Homecoming talk as well. The drive was AWFUL, we will be flying for sure next time no matter what it costs. Usually its about a 12-14 hours drive on good roads, but it was over 18 hours both ways with lots of black ice, packed snow, and snowy passes. Not to mention lots of potty breaks for the pregnant lady. Speaking of which, my mom also threw me a baby shower with friends and family. I will post about that as well! I have to admit I was so glad to be home just because I was so nervous we were going to die either driving there or back. I am such a nervous nelly these days.



No comments:

Blog Counter