Saturday, December 18, 2010

Utah Baby Shower

I am not very good at taking pictures at these things I guess, I dont have pictures of even half the people that came and Im sorry, but here are a few. My sweet friend Brandi from work offered to throw me a baby shower with all my friends and family in Utah. It was so cute! She did a pickles and Ice cream theme, sounds weird but it was super cute! Everyone was SO generous and I dont know what I would do without all of you. I got a pack-n-play, a swing, some great gift cards to target for some big ticket items on my registery, a bumbo chair, lots of cute outfits, toys, and blankets!



                                                           Karen, Kira, and Sara




                                                                Chels, Me, and Becky


                                                               Janelle, Me, and Amber
I was so happy to have my two closest and longest friends Janelle and Amber there with me. I have known them basically my whole life and I am glad they still live close enough to me to be able to come

1 comment:

Chris&Amber said...

I'm so glad we were able to come too!! It was a lot of fun being all together and getting to celebrate you and your little girl! I love you :)

Blog Counter