Sunday, November 2, 2008

Betcha wish you came to our house...

Since Tyson and I live in a basement apartment, we figured we wouldnt get very many trick or treaters, but we told a few kids in our ward if they came by we would give out King Size Candy Bars. Well I went to the store earlier during the day and picked up about 10 candy bars. I thought that would be enough but then we got a whole bunch of kids right in a row so Tyson ran to Wal-Mart to get more. It was so fun giving out the candy to the kids, there eyes just lit up when they saw the King Size.Well of course after that nobody else came! So we got stuck with about $15 dollars worth of Candy Bars! That is not good for Jaclyn...I love candy way to much to stay away from all that goodness.

1 comment:

lish and toby said...

What?! You guys are awesome!! We do wish we could have come and snagged some of those king size...YUM! i can't stay away from their halloween goodies..By the way, this reminds me. I owe you a candy bar! You were the winner of the baby guessing game! Congrats When will I see you? and you never said your fav candy.

Blog Counter