Sunday, November 9, 2008

NEW CAR!!!

YAY! FINALLY! I had been trying to sell my car for months! And Finally I sold it last tuesday and got to buy a new car! For any of those who know my family, we have never had nice cars to say the least. Either they have dents, different colors and parts from other cars, gages that dont work, oil leaks, motors that squeal, doors that dont open...the list goes on. This is the first nice car I have ever driven that was mine! It has all the bells and whistles. Not to say that I am not grateful for always having a car when i lived with my parents, its just nice to have a nice one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! got to love it. fancy shmancy.

ALL YOURS? nice bank, can I have their number?

love ya mom

lish and toby said...

So so soooo sssssooooo envious!!!!!!! what kind? it's pretty, I want a ride. come to oregon and pick me up!

Blog Counter