Saturday, November 22, 2008

HGTV!!!!








Pretty much all I did today was watch HGTV, I always knew we had that channel but I never took the time to watch it. I have always loved interior decorating and I thought my house was cute until after I watched makeovers all day. Seeing everything they do though and their tips just makes me want to go out and re-decorate my house! Oh my husband will LOVE that...Actually it just makes me wish I had a house to decorate and paint! Until then I'll just store all my ideas. For those of you who have homes I hope this inspires you too


2 comments:

lish and toby said...

I know, Since I have the house and you have the ideas...come to mine and I will gladly let you design,decorate and stle to your taste!

Jaclyn and Tyson Wakley said...

Oh I would love too! I was thinking someday about going and staying a week or two at my moms and helping her! I would love to do that for a living, it would be awesome!

Blog Counter