Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!

I think this is the best picture I have been able to capture of Tyson since we have been married! It was pure luck so dont expect it again anytime soon
This one not so much luck...I have been really lazy about blogging because really after sitting all day at a computer at work i dont really feel like coming home and plopping down in front of the computer again...But Tysons birthday was Mon. the 17th and here are a few pictures from the fairly uneventful day :( I was sick on his birthday and didnt even make him a birthday dinner, I felt like a horrible wife, and he also was at school late and had a basketball game, so to him it was just another day so I wanted to share a few reasons of why everyday with him is so special to me and why I love him. #1 I love that he gives me a hug and a kiss every morning before he leaves to work. #2 I love that he can always make me smile, even when i am raging mad at him. #3 I love how he is literally a human furnace and always lets me stick my freezing cold feet on him #4 I love that he always takes the garbage out to the curb, always! #5 I love how everytime we leave a hotel room, airplane, or anywhere that we are not at home he asks me atleast 50 times to make sure I got everything #6 I love when he shouts things from the other room in anger and excitment when watching sports even when nobody is around #7 I love how his sisters adore him (even though they may not admit it, i know they do) #8 I love how he wears his slippers and sweats anytime after 5 PM. #9 I love when he calls me sweetie. #10 I love how he can fit into his 3 little sisters AND his wifes clothes! And one of these days babe I am going to give you the best birthday surprise ever and fly you to Hawaii.....one day! I love you babe, Happy Birthday!


3 comments:

lish and toby said...

What a sweet wife you have tyson! And HAppy birthday too!

Mary said...

What a great Love letter!you are a Great wife and you got a great Man!

Mary said...

That should say,...
Mary said,

I don't know to change it.

Blog Counter