Sunday, November 2, 2008

It sucks when your husband is skinnier than you!



Okay well I finally found my Camera so its back to blogging!! yaya!!! I missed so much. Thanksfully Josie sent me this picture but there were so many more great moments to catch than jus this picture. A few weekends ago we went to Pinedale to watch Kiesha play volleyball at Regionals. I challenged Tyson to see if he could fit in my pants (dont ask me how we got there, but somehow we did) Oh Tyson fit in my pants no problem. These are his sisters Josie's pants who is like a size 24. Yep he got them on and zipped. We decided to take him to show all the girls on the volleyball team just how cute he was (ha, it wasnt really that cute, just funny!) As you can see its a little harder to suck in the gut when your pants are tight..haha oh and thats my shirt as well. He is so skinny it makes me sick, but he always makes us laugh. He will probably be mad that i put this picture out there for the world to see. But I had to share it. I will post some other ones if people ever send them to me!

1 comment:

Kelly and Tyler said...

haaaha gotta love the skinny husbands!!! yay

Blog Counter