Saturday, January 22, 2011

39 Weeks



I feel like I have grown ALOT in the last 2 weeks. Baby is getting fat and gaining lots of weight. I have had some contractions but nothing consistant or too intense. I have alot of pressure and any amount of walking and then sitting too long makes it very hard to move around the rest of the day. Doc says if she doesnt come on her own he wont induce me until 41 weeks, so its possible I may have another 2 weeks! If I go that much longer I think she is going to be a big baby! I am very much looking forward to not being pregnant anymore!!!!!!!!!! (and i dont want to hear "oh its so much easier when they are inside of you...blah blah blah", cause she is coming either way) Just sayin' :)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Wow, so close. Can't wait to see her & hopefully sometime this yr hold her.

Blog Counter