Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010

For Christmas this year we went to Tysons parents house in Wyoming. As much as I love my family and wish I could always spend Christmas or every holiday for that matter, I was so glad it was our turn to go to Wyoming this year because after driving to Oregon for Thanksgiving there is NO WAY I could have done it again a few weeks later. Tysons parents only live 2 hours away and it was perfect. We had a great Christmas Eve dinner with with turkey, ham, potatoes, salads, rolls, pies..the works. We just relaxed and hung out with each other. There was quite a bit of snow and so of course Tyson got the snowmobiles out and we rode them a couple times. I only lasted about 20 minutes, but Tyson went out for a few hours a couple days.

 Christmas Morning
 Daysen and Kiesha. Christmas is so much more fun and magical with kids
 Tyson getting the snowmobiles ready

We also played the Kinect a couple nights, these videos are so funny and it was so fun to watch his parents doing the track and field events. There was a javelin, hurdles, long jump, and the 100 yard dash



No comments:

Blog Counter